To help preserve your sterling silver jewellery, the following steps will help prevent tarnishing. Try to:
- remove your jewellery when bathing or swimming.
- remove your jewellery when partaking in strenuous activity/ sweating.
- avoid applying cosmetics, creams or perfume onto your jewellery.
- keep your jewellery away from extreme heat, sunlight or humidity.
- keep your jewellery away from chlorine, bleach and other chemicals.
You can clean your jewellery using a non-abrasive cloth, with either warm water and detergent or shop bought silver polish.